- “I’m a girl and I play video games!”
- “I don’t wear make up.. so what?”
- “YEAH I’M A GIRL AND I HATE PINK.”
- “I’d take sneakers over heels.”
- “I like baggy sweats instead of skirts.”
- “I like to hang out with guys, girls are so much drama!!!111!”
Yeah you and almost every other girl. Do you want a cookie or….?
Seven things I’m afraid of:
1. Achluophobia - Fear of the Dark
2. Ephebiphobia - Fear of Teenagers xD
3. Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia - Fear of “666”
4. Logizomechanophobia - Fear of the Computer
5. Ecclesiophobia - Fear of Church
6. Automatonophobia - Fear of Ventriloquist’s Dummies
7. Cleisiophobia - Fear of Being Locked in an Enclosed Place
Ahaha, I couldn’t help but not take this challenge seriously xD 2-5 are lies. The third one kills me, though. I can’t… But yeah, I am afraid of the dark. I think it’s the fact I have no idea what’s there. Church … I’m just not a church person. I’m afraid I’ll melt of something. Every time I step into a church, I start to itch :/ The ventriloquist dummies scare the shit outta me! I swear to you, they’re alive. They watch you in your sleep. And I’m slightly claustrophobic, hence number 7. Eek! If anyone wants to share, what are your phobias?